Thursday, October 12, 2017

Reassurance

I can not believe that I have been writing this blog for 5 years. I can remember being so afraid, at the thought of becoming some one's mother. Sometimes, this feels so much like a pharmacy blog that I forget that it started as a mommy blog.Let's just say now that it's a lifestyle blog.I have learned  so much about myself as a person. The thing that worried me the most about having a daughter was surrounded around my own insecurities.


 I often wondered how I would raise a confident woman, when I myself was not quite a confident woman. 

Gosh, that seems so unrealistic in hindsight. Emsley is the most beautiful and confident young lady I know. Such a freethinker. She moves to the beat of her own drum. With her own sense of style. She has taught me to embrace my flaws and own who I am. She has picked me up, she has healed wounds, and asked me to evolve.

See how that works there.

In my inadequacies God sent me reassurance. He taught me and continues to teach me, his love is sufficient. I was created PERFECT in his image.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not onto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path"

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment